Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A little bit about me :)

This is my first post on a blog ever ! Woot Woot. I wanted to explain my blog a little. When I was younger I had a horrible self image and dealt with Anorexia for a few years. I still struggle with my self image somedays, but overall I am happy with everything and the way I look. I am also a vegetarian. However, I am a very active person, which sometimes can create problems, like me being anemic ( I dont have enough Iron in my blood). In high school I played a sport every season. Many times it was hard to get the nutrients I needed. I just want to talk about the struggles myself and other people have with food, give people helpful articles to look at for problems with food and self image, and show the fun ways people can deal with the struggles that food can sometimes cause! :)
p.s. If you have any recipes of articles that you think should be on my page just let me know !! or post them yourself ! lol :) I hope you find something you like in my page ! Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment